Putting workers and the public first.
Irving Crane is committed to running its operations at the highest safety levels. Our safety management system, which consists of numerous programs and tools, is best in class. Through consistent effort and hard work, we have embedded safety as a core value in all areas of our organization. Our goal is to be accident free, and you can have absolute confidence that we'll make safety a top priority on your project site.
Some of our key programs and tools to promote safety are:
- CraneCAD lift planning software
- Safety training in-house and through provincial Construction Safety Associations
- Formal on-the-job training
- Job safety analysis
- Field-level risk assessments
- Daily and weekly safety talks
- Formal site inspections
- Supervisory safety training
- Formal incident/accident reporting, analysis and review
- Formal drug and alcohol policy
- Modified duties/return to work program
- Safety incentive program
- Joint occupational health and safety committee
Validating our efforts, a number of third-party safety organizations have endorsed the Irving Crane safety management system.
Through training, monitoring and ongoing improvement, we continue to strengthen our safety practices and better protect the health and welfare of our workers and the public.
Call (800) 561-2726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimate today!
Irving Crane—Raising the bar for safety, quality services and flexible solutions.